Teamed with Enemies

Story: Daleks! - The Deadly Ally
Written By: James Goss
Length: 15 Minutes
Year: 2020

The Emperor and Strategist are the last standing Daleks, but before the Mechanoids could wipe them out, the Entity arrives and they must defend their own home planet. The Emperor is a dick the whole time despite the fact that the Queen and her people are inadvertently protecting him, and the Strategist and Mechanoid Scientist head to a satellite and conceive of a plan to return the Entity back to their own dimension. But though the day is saved and Mechanus stands, the Daleks are just two…and the Queen basically gives then a head start before she intends to hunt them down and kill them. 

Another decent installment in this little series. I like this version of the Mechanoids, and I can admit that before this my feelings on them were nonexistent. I don’t think I had any feelings towards them. But I thought they were cool here. And I think this episode was fun to watch. 

NEXT TIME: The Final Stand

Comments