Sewer Centipede Monster

Story: K-9: The Last Oak Tree
Written By: Jim Noble
Length: 30 Minutes
Year: 2010

This show is so dull I find myself half paying attention to episodes sometimes.  Such is the case with this installment, in which I can confidentially say involved some big tree in a museum that had something to do with Robin Hood (???) that was stolen by a giant centipede monster in the sewers or something.  It was honestly too boring to care too much about.  Honestly, I can't believe how little I actually have to say about this.  I just thought it was super bland and forgettable, and it failed to keep my attention through most of it.  I thought the centipede monster looked alright I guess.  Otherwise, I have already forgotten the bulk of this episode. 

NEXT TIME: Trash Eater

Comments