The Wanderers

Story: Frontios
Written By: Christopher H. Bidmead
Length: 4 Episodes
Year: 1984

With all the dull and forgettable stories in Season 21, its no wonder Peter Davison decided he would not continue on for a fourth season. Now the all knowing and powerful Patrick Troughton telling him to do so probably helped as well.
Seriously I feel like this season has so far been nothing but dull and forgettable or completely memorable for how bad it actually is. Luckily the season does redeem itself near the end.

The only memorable thing from this story is that the TARDIS is supposedly destroyed, but it turns out it wasn't. What happened to the Doctor's claim that it was indestructible? Anyhow he was convinced...and than it turns out it wasn't destroyed. Thats all I can remember...and I was in Doctor Who fever when I watched this. I was loving every second and then I forget the majority of two stories in a row.

NEXT TIME: The Season Gets Good

Comments