Satellite 5

Story: The Long Game
Written By: Russell T. Davies
Length: 45 Minutes
Year: 2005

People seem to hate “The Long Game,” I don’t really know why. I enjoy it. I certainly like it better than “Unquiet Dead” or the Slitheen two parter. To each his own I guess. Shaun of the Dead shows up to play the villain – The Editor.
I guess the monster in the ceiling is over the top and clearly CGI…but I don’t really care…it’s no worse than the Myrka.

Also we get the first TARDIS crewmember tossed out for bad behavior in Adam. He tries to steal future information for financial gain, and the Doctor is a bit peeved at him for it. So he tosses him home with a hole in his head. Yeah this episode is a little silly and ridiculous…but it’s enjoyable to watch so I don’t care.

NEXT TIME: The Reapers

Comments