The Plasmavore and Her Straw

Story: Smith & Jones
Written By: Russell T. Davies
Length: 45 Minutes
Year: 2007

Series 3 starts off with a bang. New companion. New monsters. New supporting cast. New suit. First off Martha Jones. Amazing, I immediately like her better than Rose, and I liked Rose. Suddenly I start thinking that Rose was annoying, though I know she wasn’t that annoying (lets face it, she was just a little annoying). The only flaw with Martha is that she has the sort of lovesick thing with the Doctor. But it’s forgivable.
I like the Doctor's new costume, its really just a blue variant on the same style.  Still a tight suit with pinstripes and Chuck Taylors.  I like that he a bit more to vary his look from here on out.

Next up the Judoon. I LOVE the Judoon. The bloodsucking lady was great too. Everyone and everything in this episode works great; it is one of the best opening episodes for a season, character, or even Doctor, this show ever got.

NEXT TIME: Love's Labours Won

Comments